In order to be considered for preschool enrollment at Metamorphosis Greek Orthodox School, the following admission requirements must be met:
- Children must be 3 years of age before December of the academic school year for which they are registering
- Children must be toilet trained
- An application for enrollment must be made on the appropriate application form
- Children must follow the curriculum established by Metamorphosis Greek Orthodox SchoolParents/Guardians are required to return to the school the Medical Form as completed by their physician
- Parents/Guardians must have compatible religious
This child care program is not licensed by the Government of Ontario.